We promise to have your placed order shipped by the end of 3 business days. Simply Beverage does everything they can to ship within 1 business day, however, please allow for the full 3 business days. This is the commitment we have to our customers. Customer one.
*Please note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound. Some of the items we sell are quite heavy (a 5 gallon box is about 60 lbs), and thus can be quite expensive to ship. Please note, Simply Beverage does not make the rates, shipping companies do; however, Simply Beverage does it's best to find the best shipping method for your particular order to keep it the most cost effective.
Simple Beverage does not have a fixed shipping method. Each order can vary depending on what is in the order and other various reasons as well.
Here is a rundown of how we mostly ship our items:
- Tap valves ordered by themselves are shipped via USPS First Class (3-5 days) (It is cheaper then using FedEx). If you order a tap valve with a box of syrup, it may ship via USPS or FedEx (more info below).
- ALL 2.5, 3, and 5 gallon boxes will be shipped via FedEx (delivery estimate depends on the method you chose)
- 1 gallon boxes with fixed price shipping, for the most part, may be shipped via USPS in a Priority Medium Flat Rate Box (2-3 days).
- If you order a 1 gallon with fixed price shipping along with something that is not (for example a 5 gallon box), your order may be shipped via FedEx.
- If you order multiple 1 gallon boxes with fixed price shipping, then we may decide to ship via FedEx to be more efficient.
- If you order a 1 gallon box that doesn't have fixed price shipping, Syrup Supply may choose to ship via USPS in a Priority Medium Flat Rate Box (2-3 days).
Please feel free to contact us at: info(at)simplybeverage.com if you have any special or specific shipping requests. You may also contact us if you have any other questions or concerns.
Simply Beverage would love to ship over the world; however, we are not currently set up to take orders internationally, perhaps this may change in the future, however in the mean time, Simply Beverage will not ship internationally. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the product price. Unfortunately, we can not refund shipping cost unless the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). If the return is a result of our error, we may also pay the return shipping costs depending on the situation.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, email us at: info(at)simplybeverage.com. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
If you receive damaged item/s:
When shipping liquids, leakage sometimes occur due to mishandling. Doesn't happen too often as the bags are pretty tough, but it can happen. Please contact us at: info(at)simplybeverage.com to let us know if you have a problem with your item(s) and we will get back to you with a solution promptly.